Childish won the Forbes Business Awards for Socially Responsible Company in 2022
Childish won the Forbes Business Awards for Socially Responsible Company in 2022. The innovative structure of the company with the Give a Book Foundation as the main owner of the company's shares deserved the evaluation of the jury. "For us, this recognition is not just an award, but a confirmation that the socially responsible model we apply in our business is seen by other businesses and we hope that more and more companies will apply it," said Blagovesta Pugyova, managing partner and co-founder of Childish.
The recognition was awarded among a total of 184 nominations in all categories and was evaluated by an independent jury consisting of:
- Elina Jeleva, managing partner of launchlabs
- Lachezar Bogdanov, Chief Economist at the Institute of Market Economics
- Lyuben Belov, partner in LAUNCHubVentures
- Maria Shishkova, Managing Partner of AIMS Human Capital
- Nikolay Garnev, Managing Partner of EY for Bulgaria, Northern Macedonia, Albania and Kosovo
- Ognyan Donev, majority owner and CEO of Sopharma
- Petya Dimitrova, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Management Board of Postbank
- Stanimir Karolev, Founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Karoll
Forbes Bulgaria also gave two special awards - for CEO in 2022 and for Deal in 2022. The winners were chosen from 100 proven business leaders, and for the first year the candidates were nominated by Forbes readers through a survey.